Worldwide, public authorities and companies attach ever increasing importance to the eco-friendly handling of waste substances. Not only from ecological considerations but also from the economic perspective that waste can quite often still be turned into a valuable raw material or fuel.
Envisan offers sustainable and customer-oriented solutions and services with regard to the reuse, valorisation, treatment and safe storage of specific waste flows. The focus is on the high-quality execution of multidisciplinary environmental remediation projects for which we can turn to the engineering and innovation capacities of our mother company Jan De Nul Group. Our aim is to combine this approach to the extent possible with the production of renewable energy.
Envisan performs complex remediation projects related to:
- Waste from the petrol industry, sedimentation sludge from storage tanks, acid tar
- Waste from mining industry, tailings
- Industrial waste: gypsum, ashes, asbestos and hazardous industrial sludge
- Rehabilitation of old and construction of new landfills
- Enhanced Landfill Mining
- Collection and treatment of percolate water
- Landfill gas recovery and generation of energy